Molecular preservation in halite- and perchlorate-rich hypersaline subsurface deposits in the Salar Grande basin (Atacama Desert, Chile): Implications for the search for molecular biomarkers on Mars
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 922–939, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Molecular preservation in halite- and perchlorate-rich hypersaline subsurface deposits in the Salar Grande basin (Atacama Desert, Chile): Implications for the search for molecular biomarkers on Mars, J. Geophys. Res. Biogeosci., 118, 922–939, doi:10.1002/jgrg.20059., et al. (
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 04:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN). Grant Numbers: AYA 2009-11681, AYA2008-04013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!