Historical reconstruction of organic carbon decay and preservation in sediments on the East China Sea shelf
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 1079–1093, 3rd Quarter 2013
How to Cite
2013), Historical reconstruction of organic carbon decay and preservation in sediments on the East China Sea shelf, J. Geophys. Res. Biogeosci., 118, 1079–1093, doi:10.1002/jgrg.20079., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2013 10:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!