Linking aboveground net primary productivity to soil carbon and dissolved organic carbon in complex terrain
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 1225–1236, 3rd Quarter 2013
How to Cite
2013), Linking aboveground net primary productivity to soil carbon and dissolved organic carbon in complex terrain, J. Geophys. Res. Biogeosci., 118, 1225–1236, doi:10.1002/jgrg.20097., and (
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 01:32PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation's Long-Term Ecological Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!