Nonsteady state carbon sequestration in forest ecosystems of China estimated by data assimilation
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences
How to Cite
2013), Nonsteady state carbon sequestration in forest ecosystems of China estimated by data assimilation, J. Geophys. Res. Biogeosci., 118, doi:10.1002/jgrg.20114., , , and (
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2013 07:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB955401
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30970514, 30590384
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0251
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!