On the number of maximal bipartite subgraphs of a graph
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 127–132, February 2005
How to Cite
Byskov, J. M., Madsen, B. A. and Skjernaa, B. (2005), On the number of maximal bipartite subgraphs of a graph. J. Graph Theory, 48: 127–132. doi: 10.1002/jgt.20041
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2002
- BRICS, Danish National Research Foundation
- Future and Emerging Technologies Programme. Grant Number: IST-1999-14186 (ALCOM-FT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!