This research was performed while the author was at Columbia University.
Large cliques or stable sets in graphs with no four-edge path and no five-edge path in the complement
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 449–472, August 2012
How to Cite
Chudnovsky, M. and Zwols, Y. (2012), Large cliques or stable sets in graphs with no four-edge path and no five-edge path in the complement. J. Graph Theory, 70: 449–472. doi: 10.1002/jgt.20626
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: DMS 0758364
This article has been cited by:
- 1The Erdős–Hajnal conjecture for paths and antipaths, Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series B, 2015, 113, 261, , ,