This research was performed while the author was at Columbia University.
Large cliques or stable sets in graphs with no four-edge path and no five-edge path in the complement
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 449–472, August 2012
How to Cite
Chudnovsky, M. and Zwols, Y. (2012), Large cliques or stable sets in graphs with no four-edge path and no five-edge path in the complement. J. Graph Theory, 70: 449–472. doi: 10.1002/jgt.20626
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: DMS 0758364
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!