Optimal acyclic edge-coloring of cubic graphs
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 353–364, December 2012
How to Cite
Andersen, L. D., Máčajová, E. and Mazák, J. (2012), Optimal acyclic edge-coloring of cubic graphs. J. Graph Theory, 71: 353–364. doi: 10.1002/jgt.20650
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2010
- Danish Council for Independent Research/Natural Sciences
- European Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: VEGA 1/0634/09, APVV-0111-07, APVV-0223-10, APVV-ESF-EC-0009-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!