Contract grant sponsor: Nebraska EPSCoR First Award; Contract grant sponsor: National Science Foundation; Contract grant number: DMS 0914815 (to S. G. H.).
Graphic Sequences Have Realizations Containing Bisections of Large Degree
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 386–401, December 2012
How to Cite
Hartke, S. G. and Seacrest, T. (2012), Graphic Sequences Have Realizations Containing Bisections of Large Degree. J. Graph Theory, 71: 386–401. doi: 10.1002/jgt.20652
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2010
- Nebraska EPSCoR First Award
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMS 0914815
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!