Contract grant sponsor: National Natural Science Foundation of China; Contract grant number: 10901015; Contract grant sponsor: Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities; Contract grant numbers: 2011JBM127 and 2011JBZ012; Contract grant sponsor: Science and Technology Foundation of Beijing Jiaotong University; Contract grant number: 2008RC037.
Tetravalent vertex-transitive graphs of order 4p
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 402–415, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, J.-X. (2012), Tetravalent vertex-transitive graphs of order 4p. J. Graph Theory, 71: 402–415. doi: 10.1002/jgt.20653
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10901015
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 2011JBM127, 2011JBZ012
- Science and Technology Foundation of Beijing Jiaotong University. Grant Number: 2008RC037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!