Part of this research has been supported by the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO), grant 639.033.403. A preliminary version of this article appeared in the Proceedings of ESA 2010 .
Feedback Vertex Sets in Tournaments†
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 72–89, January 2013
How to Cite
Gaspers, S. and Mnich, M. (2013), Feedback Vertex Sets in Tournaments. J. Graph Theory, 72: 72–89. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21631
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Computing minimal extending sets by relation-algebraic modeling and development, Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming, 2014, 83, 2, 103,
- 2Minimal dominating sets in graph classes: Combinatorial bounds and enumeration, Theoretical Computer Science, 2013, 487, 82, , , ,