Supported by OTKA grants K60802 and CK80124.
Augmenting the Edge-Connectivity of a Hypergraph by Adding a Multipartite Graph
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 291–312, March 2013
How to Cite
Bernáth, A., Grappe, R. and Szigeti, Z. (2013), Augmenting the Edge-Connectivity of a Hypergraph by Adding a Multipartite Graph. J. Graph Theory, 72: 291–312. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21643
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!