[This article was originally published online on 5 May 2012. In December 2012, a deficiency in the proof of Theorem 1 was acknowledged and corrected (see Acknowledgements)]. The corrected version was published on 20 February 2013.
Strong Chromatic Index of 2-Degenerate Graphs
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 119–126, June 2013
How to Cite
Chang, G. J. and Narayanan, N. (2013), Strong Chromatic Index of 2-Degenerate Graphs. J. Graph Theory, 73: 119–126. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21646
Contract grant sponsor: National Science Council, Contract grant numbers: NSC98-2115-M-002-013-MY3 and NSC099-2811-M-002-042.
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2010
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC98-2115-M-002-013-MY3, NSC099-2811-M-002-042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!