Supported by (FP7/2007-2013)/ERC grant agreement no. 259385. Supported by an NSERC PGS Fellowship and a Gordon Wu Scholarship. Supported by an EBCO/Ebbich Postdoctoral Scholarship and the NSERC Discovery Grants of Pavol Hell and Bojan Mohar.
A Note on Hitting Maximum and Maximal Cliques With a Stable Set
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 354–360, July 2013
How to Cite
Christofides, D., Edwards, K. and King, A. D. (2013), A Note on Hitting Maximum and Maximal Cliques With a Stable Set. J. Graph Theory, 73: 354–360. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21684
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
- (FP7/2007-2013)/ERC. Grant Number: 259385
- NSERC PGS Fellowship
- Gordon Wu Scholarship
- EBCO/Ebbich Postdoctoral Scholarship
- NSERC Discovery Grants of Pavol Hell and Bojan Mohar
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!