Contract grant sponsor: Agencija za raziskovalno dejavnost Republike Slovenije; Contract grant numbers: P1-0285; J1–4010; J1–4021; N1–0011.
Hereditary Efficiently Dominatable Graphs†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 400–424, August 2013
How to Cite
Milanič, M. (2013), Hereditary Efficiently Dominatable Graphs. J. Graph Theory, 73: 400–424. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21685
An extended abstract of this work appeared in Proceedings 10th Cologne-Twente Workshop on Graphs and Combinatorial Optimization .
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2011
- Agencija za raziskovalno dejavnost Republike Slovenije. Grant Numbers: P1–0285, J1–4010, J1–4021, N1–0011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!