Contract grant sponsor: NSF-China; Contract grant number: NSFC 11171228 (to R. L.); Contract grant sponsor: National Security Agency; Contract grant numbers: H98230-06-1-0085; H98230-10-1-0169 (to Y. Z.).
A Sufficient Condition for Edge Chromatic Critical Graphs to Be Hamiltonian—An Approach to Vizing's 2-Factor Conjecture
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 469–482, August 2013
How to Cite
Luo, R. and Zhao, Y. (2013), A Sufficient Condition for Edge Chromatic Critical Graphs to Be Hamiltonian—An Approach to Vizing's 2-Factor Conjecture. J. Graph Theory, 73: 469–482. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21689
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2010
- NSF-China. Grant Number: NSFC 11171228
- National Security Agency. Grant Numbers: H98230-06-1-0085, H98230-10-1-0169
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!