Ramsey Results for Cycle Spectra
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 210–215, October 2013
How to Cite
Brandt, S., Joos, F., Müttel, J. and Rautenbach, D. (2013), Ramsey Results for Cycle Spectra. J. Graph Theory, 74: 210–215. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21704
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- DFG. Grant Number: RA873/5-1
- cycle spectrum;
- Ramsey numbers
Let denote the set of lengths of cycles of a graph G of order n and let denote the complement of G. We show that if , then contains all odd ℓ with and all even ℓ with , where and denote the maximum odd and the maximum even integer in , respectively. From this we deduce that the set contains at least integers, which is sharp.