Part of this work was done while the author was at Steklov Mathematical Institute, supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, and at Toyota Technological Institute, Chicago.
On the Caccetta–Häggkvist Conjecture with Forbidden Subgraphs†
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 236–248, October 2013
How to Cite
Razborov, A. A. (2013), On the Caccetta–Häggkvist Conjecture with Forbidden Subgraphs. J. Graph Theory, 74: 236–248. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21707
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- Toyota Technological Institute
This article has been cited by:
- 1Minimum Number of Monotone Subsequences of Length 4 in Permutations, Combinatorics, Probability and Computing, 2014, 1, , , , , ,