Wiggles and Finitely Discontinuous k-to-1 Functions Between Graphs
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 275–308, November 2013
How to Cite
Gauci, J. B., Hilton, A. J. W. and Stark, D. (2013), Wiggles and Finitely Discontinuous k-to-1 Functions Between Graphs. J. Graph Theory, 74: 275–308. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21709
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!