This work was supported by Konkuk University.
Decomposition of Sparse Graphs into Forests and a Graph with Bounded Degree
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 369–391, December 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S.-J., Kostochka, A. V., West, D. B., Wu, H. and Zhu, X. (2013), Decomposition of Sparse Graphs into Forests and a Graph with Bounded Degree. J. Graph Theory, 74: 369–391. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21711
Contract grant sponsor: NSF (to A. V. K.); Contract grant number: DMS-0965587; Contract grant sponsor: NSA (to D. B. W.); Contract grant number: H98230-10-1-0363; Contract grant sponsor: NSFC (to X. Z.); Contract grant number: 11171730; Contract grant sponsor: ZJNSF (to X. Z.); Contract grant number: Z6110786.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- Konkuk University
- NSF. Grant Number: DMS-0965587
- NSA. Grant Number: H98230-10-1-0363
- NSFC. Grant Number: 11171730
- ZJNSF. Grant Number: Z6110786
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!