Grant Numbers: NSF11171310 and ZJNSF Z6110786.
Antimagic Labeling of Cubic Graphs
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 31–36, January 2014
How to Cite
Liang, Y.-C. and Zhu, X. (2014), Antimagic Labeling of Cubic Graphs. J. Graph Theory, 75: 31–36. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21718
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: 11171310
- ZJNSF. Grant Number: Z6110786
- antimagic labeling;
- cubic graphs
An antimagic labeling of a graph G is a one-to-one correspondence between and such that the sum of the labels assigned to edges incident to distinct vertices are different. If G has an antimagic labeling, then we say G is antimagic. This article proves that cubic graphs are antimagic.