An extended abstract of this article was presented at 18th Computing: The Australasian Theory Symposium (CATS 2012), Melbourne, Australia, February 2012, pp. 123–132.
Augmenting Outerplanar Graphs to Meet Diameter Requirements†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 74, Issue 4, pages 392–416, December 2013
How to Cite
Ishii, T. (2013), Augmenting Outerplanar Graphs to Meet Diameter Requirements. J. Graph Theory, 74: 392–416. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21719
Contract grant sponsor: Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan; Contract grant sponsor: Kayamori Foundation of Informational Science Advancement.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- Kayamori Foundation of Informational Science Advancement
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!