Contract graph sponsor: VEGA; Contract grant number: 1/0781/11; Contract grant sponsor: APVV; Contract grant number: 0223-10; Contract grant sponsor: APVV-EUROCORES Programme EUROGIGA, project GREGAS; Contract grant number ESF-EC-0009-10.
Smallest Vertex-Transitive Graphs of Given Degree and Diameter
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 137–149, February 2014
How to Cite
Knor, M. and Širáň, J. (2014), Smallest Vertex-Transitive Graphs of Given Degree and Diameter. J. Graph Theory, 75: 137–149. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21727
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- VEGA. Grant Number: 1/0781/11
- APVV. Grant Number: 0223-10
- APVV-EUROCORES Programme EUROGIGA. Grant Number: ESF-EC-0009-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!