Contract grant sponsor: Serbian Ministry of Education and Science; Contract grant number: 174033 (M. R.); Contract grant sponsor: EPSRC; Contract grant number: EP/H021426/1; Contract grant sponsor: Serbian Ministry of Education and Science; Contract grant numbers: 174033; III44006 (K. V.).
Linear Balanceable and Subcubic Balanceable Graphs*
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 150–166, February 2014
How to Cite
Aboulker, P., Radovanović, M., Trotignon, N., Trunck, T. and Vušković, K. (2014), Linear Balanceable and Subcubic Balanceable Graphs. J. Graph Theory, 75: 150–166. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21728
*The first four authors are partially supported by Agence Nationale de la Recherche under reference anr 10 jcjc 0204 01. All five authors are partially supported by PHC Pavle Savić grant 2010-2011, jointly awarded by EGIDE, an agency of the French Ministère des Affaires étrangères et européennes, and Serbian Ministry of Education and Science.
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Serbian Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: 174033
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/H021426/1
- Serbian Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: 174033, III44006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!