Contract grant sponsor: NSF; Contract grant numbers: DMS-1001091; IIS-1117631.
The Erdös–Hajnal Conjecture—A Survey
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 178–190, February 2014
How to Cite
Chudnovsky, M. (2014), The Erdös–Hajnal Conjecture—A Survey. J. Graph Theory, 75: 178–190. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21730
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMS-1001091, IIS-1117631
- induced subgraphs;
- Erdös–Hajnal conjecture
The Erdös–Hajnal conjecture states that for every graph H, there exists a constant such that every graph G with no induced subgraph isomorphic to H has either a clique or a stable set of size at least . This article is a survey of some of the known results on this conjecture.