This research was funded in part by a grant from the Vietnam Education Foundation (VEF). The opinions, findings, and conclusions stated herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of VEF.
Forbidden Subgraphs of the Odd-Distance Graph
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 323–330, April 2014
How to Cite
Rosenfeld, M. and Tiến, N. L. (2014), Forbidden Subgraphs of the Odd-Distance Graph. J. Graph Theory, 75: 323–330. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21738
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- Vietnam Education Foundation (VEF)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Every 3-colorable graph has a faithful representation in the odd-distance graph, Discrete Mathematics, 2015, 338, 9, 1614, , ,