Research supported by project P202/12/G061 of the Czech Science Foundation and by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), project NTIS - New Technologies for Information Society, European Centre of Excellence, CZ.1.05/1.1.00/02.0090.
A Closure for 1-Hamilton-Connectedness in Claw-Free Graphs
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 358–376, April 2014
How to Cite
Ryjáček, Z. and Vrána, P. (2014), A Closure for 1-Hamilton-Connectedness in Claw-Free Graphs. J. Graph Theory, 75: 358–376. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21743
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- Czech Science Foundation and by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). Grant Number: P202/12/G061
- NTIS - New Technologies for Information Society, European Centre of Excellence. Grant Number: CZ.1.05/1.1.00/02.0090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!