Results contained in this article appeared in conference versions  and .
On Switching to H-Free Graphs
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 387–405, April 2014
How to Cite
Jelínková, E. and Kratochvíl, J. (2014), On Switching to H-Free Graphs. J. Graph Theory, 75: 387–405. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21745
Work on this article has been supported by Czech Ministry of Education research grant MSM0021620838 and CE-ITI project GACR P202/12/6061.
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2011
- Czech Ministry of Education research. Grant Number: MSM0021620838
- CE-ITI. Grant Number: GACR P202/12/6061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!