Research was done partly at the Rényi Mathematical Institute, Budapest, Hungary.
Choosability with Separation of Complete Multipartite Graphs and Hypergraphs
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 129–137, June 2014
How to Cite
Füredi, Z., Kostochka, A. and Kumbhat, M. (2014), Choosability with Separation of Complete Multipartite Graphs and Hypergraphs. J. Graph Theory, 76: 129–137. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21754
Contract grant sponsor: Hungarian National Science Foundation; contract grant number: OTKA 104343 (to Z.F.); contract grant sponsor: National Science Foundation; contract grant number: NFS DMS 09-01276 (to Z.F.); contract grant sponsor: European Research Council Advanced Investigators; contract grant number: 267195 (to Z.F.); contract grant sponsor: NSF; contract grants numbers: DMS-0965587 and DMS-1266016 (to A.K.); contract grant sponsor: Russian Foundation for Basic Research; contract grant number: 12-01-00631 (to A.K.).
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- Hungarian National Science Foundation. Grant Number: OTKA 104343
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NFS DMS 09-01276
- European Research Council Advanced Investigators. Grant Number: 267195
- NSF. Grant Number: DMS-0965587 and DMS-1266016
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 12-01-00631
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!