Contract grant sponsor: National Center for Theoretical Sciences; contract grant numbers: 99-2115-M-110-001-MY3, GraTel ANR-09-BLAN-0373-01, NSF No. 11171730, and ZJNSF No. Z6110786.
Circular Chromatic Indices of Regular Graphs
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 169–193, July 2014
How to Cite
Lin, C., Wong, T.-L. and Zhu, X. (2014), Circular Chromatic Indices of Regular Graphs. J. Graph Theory, 76: 169–193. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21757
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- National Center for Theoretical Sciences. Grant Numbers: 99-2115-M-110-001-MY3, ANR-09-BLAN-0373-01, 11171730, Z6110786
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!