Contract grant sponsor: ISF; Contract grant number: 2017006; Contract grant sponsor: BSF; Contract grant number: 2006099, Contract grant sponsor: ARC; Contract grant number: DP120100197; Contract grant sponsor: Discount Bank chair.
On a Generalization of the Ryser-Brualdi-Stein Conjecture
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 143–156, January 2015
How to Cite
Aharoni, R., Charbit, P. and Howard, D. (2015), On a Generalization of the Ryser-Brualdi-Stein Conjecture. J. Graph Theory, 78: 143–156. doi: 10.1002/jgt.21796
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- ISF. Grant Number: 2017006
- BSF. Grant Number: 2006099
- ARC. Grant Number: DP120100197
- Discount Bank chair
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!