Removable edges in 3-connected graphs
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1990 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Graph Theory
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 465–473, September 1990
How to Cite
Holton, D. A., Jackson, B., Saito, A. and Wormald, N. C. (1990), Removable edges in 3-connected graphs. J. Graph Theory, 14: 465–473. doi: 10.1002/jgt.3190140410
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2006
- UGC. Grant Number: 32–635
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!