Tips and tricks of surgical technique for pancreatic cancer: portal vein resection and reconstruction (with videos)
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
© 2014 Japanese Society of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery
Journal of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Sciences
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages E69–E74, September 2014
How to Cite
Yoshitomi, H., Kato, A., Shimizu, H., Ohtsuka, M., Furukawa, K., Takayashiki, T., Kuboki, S., Takano, S., Okamura, D., Suzuki, D., Sakai, N., Kagawa, S. and Miyazaki, M. (2014), Tips and tricks of surgical technique for pancreatic cancer: portal vein resection and reconstruction (with videos). Journal of Hepato-Biliary-Panc, 21: E69–E74. doi: 10.1002/jhbp.128
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
- 1Cancer statistics in Japan '13. National Cancer Center, Center for Cancer Control and Information Services. (Accessed 21 Jun 2014.) Available at http://ganjoho.jp/pro/statistics/en/gdb_trend.html?1%9
- 2World Cancer Research Fund International. Pancreatic cancer statistics. London, England. Available at http://www.wcrf.org/cancer_statistics/data_specific_cancers/pancreatic_cancer_statistics.php Accessed March 20, 2014.
- 7Cancer Research UK. Statistics and outlook for pancreatic cancer. Lonacon, England. (final access at Mar 29, 2014) http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-help/type/pancreatic-cancer/
- 19Potential use of left renal vein graft in pancreaticoduodenectomy combine with long segment resection of the superior mesenteric-splenic-portal vein confluence. JOP. 2011;12:234–240., , , et al.