This article is a secondary publication based on a study first reported in the Journal of Japan Biliary Association (JBA 2013;27:176–187).
Nationwide survey for primary sclerosing cholangitis and IgG4-related sclerosing cholangitis in Japan
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 Japanese Society of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Surgery
Journal of Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic Sciences
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 43–50, January 2014
How to Cite
Tanaka, A., Tazuma, S., Okazaki, K., Tsubouchi, H., Inui, K. and Takikawa, H. (2014), Nationwide survey for primary sclerosing cholangitis and IgG4-related sclerosing cholangitis in Japan. Journal of Hepato-Biliary-Panc, 21: 43–50. doi: 10.1002/jhbp.50
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Intractable Hepato-Biliary Disease Study Group in Japan
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan
- 15A nation-wide survey of sclerosing cholangitis. Tando. 2013;27:176–187 (in Japanese with English abstract)., , , , , .
- 16Primary sclerosing cholangitis. In: Schiff E , editor. Schiff's disease of the liver, 10th edn. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2007. p. 673–684., .
- 18The burden of large and small duct primary sclerosing cholangitis in adults and children: a population-based analysis. Am J Gastroenterol. 2007;102:1042–1049., , , , .Direct Link:
- 19The epidemiological study of PSC in Japan. Health Labour Sciences Research Grant from Research on Measures for Intractable Diseases, the intractable hepato-biliary disease study group in Japan. 2008 [in Japanese]..