Parapsychology on the couch: The psychology of occult belief in Germany, c. 1870–1939
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
© 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the History of the Behavioral Sciences
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 237–260, Summer 2006
How to Cite
Wolffram, H. (2006), Parapsychology on the couch: The psychology of occult belief in Germany, c. 1870–1939. J. Hist. Behav. Sci., 42: 237–260. doi: 10.1002/jhbs.20171
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!