Their primary research interests are in the study of the etiology, expression, and regulation of stereotyping, prejudice, and discrimination, with a special focus on the justification-suppression model of prejudice and terror management theory.
Before the measurement of prejudice: Early psychological and sociological papers on prejudice
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the History of the Behavioral Sciences
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 300–313, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Webster, R. J., Saucier, D. A. and Harris, R. J. (2010), Before the measurement of prejudice: Early psychological and sociological papers on prejudice. J. Hist. Behav. Sci., 46: 300–313. doi: 10.1002/jhbs.20442
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!