This article won the 2009 John C. Burnham Early Career Award from the Forum of the History of Human Science.
The naturalist and the nuances: Sentimentalism, moral values, and emotional expression in Darwin and the anatomists†
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the History of the Behavioral Sciences
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 335–358, Autumn (Fall) 2011
How to Cite
Dupouy, S. (2011), The naturalist and the nuances: Sentimentalism, moral values, and emotional expression in Darwin and the anatomists. J. Hist. Behav. Sci., 47: 335–358. doi: 10.1002/jhbs.20515
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!