From Wald to Savage: Homo Economicus Becomes a Bayesian Statistician
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the History of the Behavioral Sciences
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 63–95, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Giocoli, N. (2013), From Wald to Savage: Homo Economicus Becomes a Bayesian Statistician. J. Hist. Behav. Sci., 49: 63–95. doi: 10.1002/jhbs.21579
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!