A Tricky Object to Classify: Evidence, Postpartum Depression and the DSM-IV
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the History of the Behavioral Sciences
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 123–141, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Godderis, R. (2013), A Tricky Object to Classify: Evidence, Postpartum Depression and the DSM-IV. J. Hist. Behav. Sci., 49: 123–141. doi: 10.1002/jhbs.21590
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!