The Emergence and Development of Bekhterev's Psychoreflexology in Relation to Wundt's Experimental Psychology
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of the History of the Behavioral Sciences
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 189–210, Spring 2014
How to Cite
de Freitas Araujo, S. (2014), The Emergence and Development of Bekhterev's Psychoreflexology in Relation to Wundt's Experimental Psychology. J. Hist. Behav. Sci., 50: 189–210. doi: 10.1002/jhbs.21653
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Universitätsarchiv Leipzig, Wundt-Nachlass
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!