Former Research Associate, Department of Chemistry, College of Pharmacy, Tehran University, Tehran, Iran.
Polyazasteroids. III. 1,2,4-triazolo[3,4-a]benzo[f]isoquinoline. Synthesis of the diazaphenanthrene alkaloid perlolidine and its 1,8-phenanthroline isomer†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1980 Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry
Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1761–1763, December 1980
How to Cite
Lalezari, I. and Nabahi, S. (1980), Polyazasteroids. III. 1,2,4-triazolo[3,4-a]benzo[f]isoquinoline. Synthesis of the diazaphenanthrene alkaloid perlolidine and its 1,8-phenanthroline isomer. J. Heterocyclic Chem., 17: 1761–1763. doi: 10.1002/jhet.5570170825
For Article II see I. Lalezari and S. Sadeghi-Milani, J. Heterocyclic Chem., 16, 707 (1979). This work was in part presented at the 7th International Congress of Heterocyclic Chemistry, August 1979, Tampa, Florida, USA.
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!