Design and synthesis of novel rofecoxib analogs as potential cyclooxygenase (COX-2) inhibitors: Replacement of the methylsulfonyl pharmacophore by a sulfonylazide bioisostere
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2009
Copyright © 2003 Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry
Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 861–868, September/October 2003
How to Cite
Uddin, Md. J., Rao, P. N. P. and Knaus, E. E. (2003), Design and synthesis of novel rofecoxib analogs as potential cyclooxygenase (COX-2) inhibitors: Replacement of the methylsulfonyl pharmacophore by a sulfonylazide bioisostere. J. Heterocyclic Chem., 40: 861–868. doi: 10.1002/jhet.5570400518
- Issue online: 23 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2003
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!