Dr Ovbiagele has received consultant fees from Bristol-Myers Squibb, makers of Pravachol, for an education program.
Lipid assessment and treatment patterns in hospitalized TIA and ischemic stroke patients
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 214–220, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Ovbiagele, B., Hills, N. K., Saver, J. L. and Johnston, S. C. (2006), Lipid assessment and treatment patterns in hospitalized TIA and ischemic stroke patients. J. Hosp. Med., 1: 214–220. doi: 10.1002/jhm.102
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2005
- Centers for Disease Control. Grant Number: U50 CCU920271
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.