Peter Lindenauer, MD, MSc, had full access to all the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
Physician characteristics, attitudes, and use of computerized order entry
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 221–230, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Lindenauer, P. K., Ling, D., Pekow, P. S., Crawford, A., Naglieri-Prescod, D., Hoople, N., Fitzgerald, J. and Benjamin, E. M. (2006), Physician characteristics, attitudes, and use of computerized order entry. J. Hosp. Med., 1: 221–230. doi: 10.1002/jhm.106
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2005
- 1KohnLT, CorriganJM, DonaldsonMS, eds. To Err Is Human: Building a Safer Health System. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2000.
- 7The Leapfrog Group. Patient Safety Fact Sheet. Available at: http://www.leapfroggroup.org/FactSheets/LF_FactSheet.pdf. Accessed October 6, 2004.
- 11HCUPnet, Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. Available at: http://www.ahrq.gov/data/hcup/hcupnet.htm. Accessed October 6, 2004.