The approach to clinical conundrums by an expert clinician is revealed through presentation of an actual patient's case in an approach typical of morning report. Similar to patient care, sequential pieces of information are provided to the clinician who is unfamiliar with the case. The focus is on the thought processes of both the clinical team caring for the patient and the discussant.
More steroids or less? That is the question!†
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 241–247, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Chan, A. K., Sanders, K., McNeely, D. and Detsky, A. S. (2006), More steroids or less? That is the question!. J. Hosp. Med., 1: 241–247. doi: 10.1002/jhm.109
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.