Hospital discharge information and older patients: Do they get what they need?
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 291–296, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Flacker, J., Park, W. and Sims, A. (2007), Hospital discharge information and older patients: Do they get what they need?. J. Hosp. Med., 2: 291–296. doi: 10.1002/jhm.166
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2005
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation as part of the Aging Atlanta collaborative project with the Aging Division of the Atlanta Regional Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.