Dr. Wright is an Arnold P. Gold Foundation Associate Professor of Medicine, and he receives support as a Miller-Coulson Family Scholar through the Center for Innovative Medicine.
Expanding the roles of hospitalist physicians to include public health†
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 93–101, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Kisuule, F., Minter-Jordan, M., Zenilman, J. and Wright, S. M. (2007), Expanding the roles of hospitalist physicians to include public health. J. Hosp. Med., 2: 93–101. doi: 10.1002/jhm.185
The authors are indebted to Dr. Eric Howell, Dr. Eric Bass, Dr. Dan Brotman, and Cheri Smith for their assistance.
- Issue online: 12 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.