Telephone: 443-287-3135; Fax: 410-502-0923
Nurse-pharmacist collaboration on medication reconciliation prevents potential harm†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 396–401, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Feldman, L. S., Costa, L. L., Feroli, E. R., Nelson, T., Poe, S. S., Frick, K. D., Efird, L. E. and Miller, R. G. (2012), Nurse-pharmacist collaboration on medication reconciliation prevents potential harm. J. Hosp. Med., 7: 396–401. doi: 10.1002/jhm.1921
Disclosure: The research was funded by the Interdisciplinary Nursing Quality Research Initiative, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF). Leonard S. Feldman, Linda L. Costa, E. Robert Feroli Jr, Terry Nelson, Stephanie S. Poe, Kevin D. Frick, Leigh E. Efird, and Redonda G. Miller —Johns Hopkins received grant money for this research from RWJF. Linda L. Costa— the grant also provided support for travel to meetings for the study or other purposes. E. Robert Feroli Jr— Johns Hopkins pays for Dr Feroli's salary as the hospital's medication safety officer. Leigh E. Efird—the grant funding provided an honorarium for Dr Efird for her role as the pharmacist consultant.
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.