Training a hospitalist workforce to address the intensivist shortage in american hospitals: A position paper from the society of hospital medicine and the society of critical care medicine
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 359–364, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Siegal, E. M., Dressler, D. D., Dichter, J. R., Gorman, M. J. and Lipsett, P. A. (2012), Training a hospitalist workforce to address the intensivist shortage in american hospitals: A position paper from the society of hospital medicine and the society of critical care medicine. J. Hosp. Med., 7: 359–364. doi: 10.1002/jhm.1942
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.