Telephone: 513-558-4704; Fax: 513-558-2089
Effect of fever on hospital presentation, diagnosis, and treatment in patients with H1N1/09 influenza†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Hospital Medicine
Journal of Hospital Medicine
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 20–24, January 2013
How to Cite
Sopirala, M. M., Haas, D. M., Ali, N. A., Mangino, J. E., Pan, X. and Turner, A. N. (2013), Effect of fever on hospital presentation, diagnosis, and treatment in patients with H1N1/09 influenza. J. Hosp. Med., 8: 20–24. doi: 10.1002/jhm.1981
Disclosures: J.E.M. received a research grant to study ultraviolet disinfection from Medline Industries Inc, and honorariums for lectures at Making a Difference in Infectious Diseases Pharmacotherapy (MAD-ID). M.M.S. received royalties from UpToDate® for a contribution to “Pathogenesis of Osteomyelitis,” and from the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) for serving as an Interactive Panelist for the Clinical Interactive Session.
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.